somewhere in the middle of the above mentioned meeting we will eat something, check out Dublin beer, have some sleep and a breakfest.
- introduction and agenda bashing and fnt, Cees
- status drafts, brief framework setting, Cees
- accounting model development in relation to generic architecture (SEE DRAFT) , Tanja, Sebastian
- SIP (SEE DRAFT), John, Leon
- Certificates and trust, security, Joe Salowey, Stephen Farrell, Betty
- Authentication relationship with the other A's, Cees, Stephen
- Authentication: what is identity? Scalable or fuzzy identities, Cees
- simulation, progress, what do we want to learn, Leon, Arie, Arjan
- session identification (the need for layered modelling?) , Leon, Neville - remotely/mail?
- Formal model, Arie Taal.
- Data structures, protocol mapping, radius to diameter to cops, Dave Spence
- management and auditing
- inter kingdom relations and consequences for generic model, Cees
- RG reaction to AAA-WG protocol discussions in light of the AAA-WG
do we think of backward compatibillity organisational stuff: IETF meeting,
other meetings, drafts to produce, ... Cees
We've arranged a block booking of 12 rooms in:
Isaacs Hotel Dublin (http://www.isaacs.ie/isaacs_hotel_dublin.htm),
Tel: +353-1-855 0067
Fax: +353-1-836 5390
From the airport you can either get a taxi (about IR£15)
or a bus (ask at the airport), that stops at the main
bus station ("busaras", pronounced bus-are-as) just
accross from the hotel. The bus will be about IR£4
os so, I guess.
The meeting will be in our main Dublin office
(unless we get too big for the room):
International Financial Services Centre,
Custom House Quay,
Tel: +353-1-605 4399.
Fax: +353-1-605 4388.
Which is a 2 minute walk from the hotel (they can
direct you if necessary).
Caes and/or John will send an agenda later. We will
start on Monday morning at 11am (some folks are
arriving Monday) and finish Tuesday at 4pm, which is
time enough to catch a 6pm flight.
For more information please contact Stephen Farrell <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
|CdL - jun 7th 2000||Visitors of this page:|